Sanchevr replied

295 weeks ago

Strike At Dawn Download Movies > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Belgian SAS commandos, in service of the British army, are sent out on a mission behind enemy lines in occupied France, June 1944.
Belgian SAS commandos, in service of the British army, are sent out on a mission behind enemy lines in occupied France, early June 1944. Their objective is to disrupt German communications between the interior forces and coastal defenses, in order to facilitate the Normandy landings on June 6. When they cross paths with a ruthless German officer and his troops in the remote village of Anctoville, things go very wrong, very fast…
I won&#39;t try to spoil anything too much apart from the fact that almost everyone dies in this film.<br/><br/>With 60 minutes of run time, this movie is in between a short-film and near feature length. But it feels like a full feature movie with all the bell and whistles. <br/><br/>It immediately starts out with an intense scene that defines the path that the movie is going. The brutal Nazi commander will get you by the throat from the get go. As the story progresses we follow 2 story lines that blend together in the end seamlessly. It never feels forced or rushed. (but i must say the shoot-out scene where they start talking to each other and introducing themselves is a bit strange). <br/><br/>Some scenes where really bloody with bodies lying everywhere, and other where emotional and really sucked you in to the feelings of some of the characters. These emotions where really intensified by the original score. <br/><br/>The acting is what you could expect from an indy production: Sometimes spot-on, sometimes awefull. For me, this added to the charm of the film and made it really funny at times.<br/><br/>Editing is fast paced with some needed slow parts in between, and the story that doesn&#39;t fall flat or gets boring for the whole 60 minutes. As for the camera-work: there were some nice close-up edited in to get you in the middle of the action, with saliva and blood dripping from mouths and noses. The shootout scene at the castle/fortress entrance is one of the best parts. For me the shaky cam is too much at some scenes but I get what he was aiming to do.<br/><br/>I enjoyed myself while watching this movie. It was fun, entertaining, had action and humour.<br/><br/>I may be a bit biased because the director is a good friend of mine. But i really liked it.

646f9e108c
Bullets for the Dead full movie with english subtitles online downloadThe Age of Reptiles full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieNo Touching movie mp4 downloadEpisode 1.100 full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieKill the Temptation full movie in hindi free downloadHouse of Fury in hindi downloadZorro movie downloadthe The White Warrior full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 2.12 movie in hindi dubbed downloadThe Hunter movie in hindi dubbed download
Please log in to post a reply.